Monday, April 7, 2008

Illness

It's day 11 and I'm still sick. I'm in the midst of one of my worst throat and ear infection that I can remember. The children are being really sweet and helpful. Our 15 year old is preparing a lot of the meals. The children who are 9 and up are preparing hot tea for me and are watching the two littlest children. The two little girls have brought me their favorite stuffed animals to make me feel better. I am really blessed with caring children.

We had some really warm days this past weekend. My youngest two spent most of their time riding bicycles and tricycles and jumping of the trampoline. It's so much fun to see them having a good time with each other. We didn't have any arguments at our house all weekend. It's amazing what fresh air and exercise can do for active children.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You poor dear. :-( I hope you feel better very soon! (It's so hard to be sick when you're a mommy.)