Monday, June 7, 2010

Letter Boxing Day 2

Sunday was a beautiful day. The children played outside most of the day. Amy and Katie wandered around town and made some small purchases. Mike came home from work around 6. I had been stuck inside all day doing house-cleaning types of things and wanted to get outside. Mike offered to take me to find a letterbox!

We left the kids at home and drove to the site of a nearby letterbox. The directions looked pretty simple, but my hopes weren't high. The box was hidden under a pile of leaves in an area with fairly heavy traffic. We searched thoroughly, but there were no piles of leaves anywhere near the location, so I think the box was taken.

The drive was nice and I enjoyed spending time alone with my husband.

Still only one stamp though. This may be harder than I thought!

No comments: