Friday, September 19, 2008

What a Bargain

Last night was confirmation class for my 11 1/2 year old. I don't drive after dark any more because I have terrible night vision. I drop my son off and come home, then Mike picks him up on his way home from work.

My husband called me before I had left the town where we go to church and asked me to meet him at the Salvation Army store. This is what he wanted us to purchase.



The armoire was only $69! I've wanted to replace our worn out entertainment center for the last few years. We loaded it in the back of my can and were unable to completely close the trunk. By the time we got it inside the van it was completely dark. I followed Mike home through the rural highway home. The drive took us a lot longer than normal, but I'm so glad to get this piece of furniture. The unit is so heavy that it took Mike, 4 children and me to get it inside the house.

No comments: