Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas Preparations

Usually, my Christmas shopping is completed by Halloween. Before you start groaning, four of my children have birthdays in the last 6 weeks of the year. Three of those birthdays are in the last 2 weeks in December. I'm making most of my children's gifts this year. A lot of the gifts were completed in August, but there is still so much to be done. I'm still searching for unique, creative things that my children will use regularly. I hate to spend hours or days on projects that aren't used. Yesterday, I discovered a really great bag for two of my daughters. Bored and Crafty has a fun bag that actually looks like a guitar. Guitar Bag Tutorial

My brother gave me some material during the summer that is a wonderful Christmas red with embroidered holly leaves and berries. I'm making my Paige and Allie dresses out of the material for their Christmas dresses. Hopefully, there will be enough left to make Madelyn a festive pullover.

No comments: