Sunday, June 14, 2009

Camera Bags

,
While browsing the Sew Mama Sew blog, I ran across these camera bags. I made several to give as Christmas/birthday gifts this year. There are a large number of scraps in my material cupboard and I can't force myself to throw away batting scraps when I'm making quilts. These little bags are a great way to use up some of these too good to throw away items.

I'm beginning to make iPod holders using the same idea, but changing the dimensions to fit a 2" x 4" iPod.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Hey these are really cute, what a great idea for using up the extra litle bits that hang around. I have been meaing to tell you about a crocheted/kniited water bottle bag that has a long cord that you'd carry like a purse or somethiing from your shoulder. It fits the bottle snuggly and went up about 3/4 of the bottle. It was a cute idea that made me think of you knitters.