Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Police Incident

We had some huge thunderstorms today and actually lost power for several hours. At the beginning of the storm, I called Steve on his cell phone and told him to head home. He said that they were on their way and should be home from the skateboard park in about 10 minutes. A couple of minutes later, a police car pulls up to the curb in front of our home. As I am wondering what's going on, I notice that Steve and his two friends are getting out of the back seat.

My first thought is that they were skateboarding in a forbidden area, so I RUN to the front door. As I'm opening the door, I hear the boys are saying, "Thanks for the ride!"
The boys noticed me standing at the door and began to laugh. Even though my blood pressure jumped, Steve has a great story to share.

No comments: