Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sleepless Night

Last night a nearby neighbor had a party. The party lasted until the wee hours of the morning. There was much drinking, drunken yelling, BB gun shooting, and loud music. We closed all our windows, but still heard the uproar until around 4:30am. Being the non-so-mellow person that I am, I wanted Mike to call the police about the noise. This was especially true after one of the party guests was shot with the BB gun around 2:00am. Mike didn't want to start a neighborhood war, so we endured a sleepless night.

When we arrived home after church this morning, the party house from the night before was closed up tight. Am I vindictive? I felt that it was time to play loud music outside, while we vacuumed all the cars. Mike mentioned that I was being vindictive, so my plan was foiled. Hopefully, this will not become normal behavior for our newest neighbors. I get crabby if I don't get any sleep.

No comments: