Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wasting Time on Pleasure

Thanksgiving is almost here. My house isn't ready for the holiday activities and decorating that begin next week. We did manage to put up the outside lights during the warm spell last week, so that's off my to do list. Sewing Christmas presents and housework was on the agenda for today. Some of the housework was accomplished, but the sewing didn't happen. Instead, I worked on making rubber stamps. Two of the stamps were needed for a recipe exchange that I'm doing that requires the use of a hand carved stamp for each recipe. One stamp is a secret santa gift. So they did need to get done, but the sewing projects are looming overhead. Several days will need to be set aside to accomplish all the sewing projects that are supposed to be Christmas gifts.

Time to stop procrastinating!

1 comment:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I still have to unpack and set up my sewing area. Ach!

As for the decorating, it won't matter if it doesn't all get done, will it? Rope the kids in to help more if they want it to get done. :)