Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Birthday Celebration


My nephew turned 4 earlier this month. On Monday, the three younger girls and I attended his party at a well-known children's pizza place. Paige and Allie haven't been to this type of pizza place before and were thrilled to finally go there.


The kids had a blast running around and playing all the games. They didn't even want to eat any pizza. I forced my girls to take a few minutes and scarf down one slice, mainly because Paige couldn't eat after 8:00 p.m., so she couldn't eat once we reached home.


It was fun to see some of my siblings and some of my nephews. They are growing up so quickly. My youngest nephew is such a happy baby! He smiled and laughed the whole evening. My girls love playing him and consider it a treat when they can hold him on their laps.

No comments: