Friday, April 8, 2011
Paige came down with a sore throat and fever on Tuesday. She's scheduled for surgery next Tuesday. I'm not allowed to give her any medications because of the surgery. Thankfully, she work up today feeling much better. I managed to get her virus too and haven't been able to shake it. My plans for deep cleaning and disinfecting the house before her surgery are on hold. Hopefully, this bug will get out of our home soon. I'm not sure if her surgery will need to be rescheduled. It would be nice to get her tonsils removed soon, before she gets strep again.