Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Avengers


The Avengers came out Friday morning at 12:01 a.m. Being really cool parents, Mike and I took all the children at the first showing. It was a really nice evening out. The movie was excellent and something that everyone enjoyed. More importantly, it was a night that the kids will remember because of the novelty of a mid-night show on a school night. I took the older children to the mid-night showing of Harry Potter, but this is the first time that everyone was able to go. Allie fell asleep briefly, but was so happy to be included as a big kid. It was 3 a.m. before we got home, so I didn't plan on doing any school on Friday. Joe didn't have anything exciting going on at school of Friday, so I let him stay home. I hate it when public school tries to interfere with family fun. :)

No comments: