Thursday, May 7, 2009

Planning for Field Trips

Tomorrow, I'm filling the van with cheerful, smiling children and heading to the other side of the state for a couple of field trips. We're going to visit a baking mix factory and a teddy bear factory. I've been wanting to get to the baking mix factory for years, but have never been able to fit it in my budget or schedule. Tonight will be the most difficult part of the trip. I need to figure out what to feed the 6 children who enjoy various luncheon items.

We don't currently belong to any homeschool support groups, but a kind friend invited us to accompany her family on the trips. Some of my children have been saying that they would like to belong to a support group again and tomorrow's trip will give us an opportunity to see if this group would be a good fit.

No comments: