Saturday, July 17, 2010

Toy Story 3

The kids and I went to see Toy Story 3 today. Paige and Allie were so surprised that we were going that they wanted to wait in the van 2 hours before we had to leave. It was a good movie, but not my favorite out of the Toy Story trilogy. There were some laughs and a lot of nostalgic moments. At one point all 7 of my children were glancing to see if I had teared up. Why do I cry so easily at movies and television shows?

We ended up seeing the movie in a town 30 minutes away, instead of using our local theater. Our town only has one movie theater and the movies tend to move through pretty quickly. We always waited several weeks to see new releases (except for Harry Potter) until the main crowd has already seen the movie. It's easier to find enough seats for all of us to sit together. From now on, we'll be seeing movies much closer to their release date.

No comments: